My appologies as it has been far too long since I have been here and updated my blog. I took a mini hiatus, but no fear, I am back and ready to add a little extra sugar to your day ;)
Spring is here and some days it even feels like summer! I have raspberries on my mind and desserts that come in bright and tasty colours. Let's just see what I can come up with today.
I hope everyone has been well and enjoying May so far! I look forward as well on catching up on my favourite blogs in the blogosphere :) Its a brand new week and I cannot wait to dive in.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome back!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just published my last post from my weekend in tuscany...
http://alices-adventuresinwonderland.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-part-i.html
hope you'll come to visit it and leave a comment!
Hugs
Gaia