Friday, May 22, 2009

Cooking Up Something New

Baking is such a big love in my life, but I think I've somewhat limited myself in this fun little blog I have here.

Today I have decided that I'm going to be making another blog, full of more things that capture my heart each day. My loves; whether they be in the form of style, fashion, design, tv/movies, etc. A blog that is all moi! New construction to begin this weekend.
To all my followers and readers, I want you to know that your blogs/websites/style inspire me each and every day! Thank you for igniting my creativity and giving me an opportunity to explore new and inspiring vistas with each passing day. You keep me blogging and better yet, daydreaming! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ooh La La! Can't wait to see it! :)
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you...I am having fun with my new blog also!!! Look forward to it♥x

    ReplyDelete