
Eeekk YAY its my favourite day of the year...my birthday!!! While some folks are modest about their birthday and announcing it, I am totally the opposite! So heres a fun post for all saying that today I turn 26 years old and I feel amazing. This year has been just a delight full of love, fun, travelling, regaining of indepedence, new discoveries, happiness, sunshine, and of course full of all things sweet.
How am I celebrating?? Well one way I am is through one of my favourite activities, yes, that's right....BAKING!!!! What's on today's sweet birthday menu??
Well I'm calling them my 16 Candles Cupcakes which will taste as sweet as an orange creamsicle!! Recipe and pictures to come soon:)
Until then, here are a few of my favourite things:






Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was great...how did your cupcakes come out? orange creamsicle sounds soooo goood, looking forward to the recipe...
ReplyDeleteHope your birthday week is wonderful.
Regards, Carol Ann
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!! hope lots of presents come your way :)
ReplyDeletexx
Happy belated b-day! Sorry I missed it! I love your favorite things!
ReplyDelete