
It's true, I have a new candy crush, and her sweet name is Amy Atlas. Her specialty is event design and she knows how to create a sweets table like I've never seen before.
If you happen to be in New York City and have the need to put on a fabulous event requiring a table full of delights, Amy is the person to put it together for you. Her inspirations come from all places and a great way to see more of her genious would be to check out her BLOG here. If you want a little more or if you are interested in booking your own event, check out her delicious website: Amy Atlas Events.


Hi! Isn't Amy Atlas amazing! I just lOVE everything she does. It always makes me want to throw a party! Much Love!
ReplyDeleteJudith~
feel like i'm in need of a cupcake! :)
ReplyDeleteI just discovered her recently too and just love all of her incredible dessert creations! Esepcially all the amazing color.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving that fabulous comment...I am just so thrilled!!! This post has me drooling too ♥x
ReplyDelete...and now i have a candy crush! what beautiful work, what talent!
ReplyDeletexox
I am loving all of these yummy treats! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'll be back to visit soon. Daisy~
ReplyDelete