skip to main |
skip to sidebar
*Gold Star* Etsy Find of the Week!
Sometimes you stumble across something so sweet and delicious, that you cannot help but share it with anyone and everyone who cares to see. Now so far my Etsy finds have been fantastic and I find I am constantly always impressed with the assortment of beautiful things that I come across on the site. This week, however, is a special week (it's my birthday Sunday!!), so I thought I would do a little extra searching to find a shop that is extra special and that deserves a huge gold star. Well take a look at this...
At first glance you might mistake this for a regular pretty cup of tea, but soon you figure out, its more than that, its...jewellery!! Now I have always been a fan of unique/creative/fun accessories and what better way to show one's love for their kitchen, or baking, or cooking than with wearing it. Men (and women too) can show off their love of BBQing with an apron that says "Kiss the Chef", but I much prefer a little feminine flash of sweetness.
Where can you find such delights? CuteAbility is where!
Located in Tennesse, this seller describes her pieces as "an eclectic mix of Unique, Kitschy, Retro,Vintage, Whimsical, Funky, Charming and of course, Cute Jewelry that's fun to wear!", and well I could not agree more. Feast your eyes on some of my favourites from this shop!





Now which one of these should I treat myself to? How could I simply choose one?
Oh my goodness! How cute! I love the bird in the teacup and the domed cake stand! What an adorable idea. how do find the most remarkable things!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Judith~
We both almost share a birthday...mine is on 17th April. Wishing you a lovely birthday MichCherie and a wonderful year to follow!!! I think I like the pink cup and saucer...but then also the pink plate with the golden dots around the rim...now I am wondering which one you will choose...
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment on My Dolce Vita ♥Dzintra
Hi, thanks for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a qute blog, it's so joyfull, with the colours and pictures!
I will be back.
Greetings Anita
Happy Birthday to you
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday MichCherie
Happy Birthday to you ♥
Hope you have had a fabulous birthday and great weekend as I have had here...
And I agree about the April babies!!!
I especially love how you said Zzintra (without the D)...reminds me of some people who are Greek that say it the same way...
Hope you had lots of lovely sweet treats...Dzintra ♥