As of recent, I have become slightly obsessed with a wonderful little website known as Etsy. For all who aren't currently in the know, Etsy is an online shop where various different sellers can sell their homemade creations, vintage finds or must have items. It is similar to Ebay, but in every way it is more charming, quaint and sweet. The things that I have found through this site is astounding, and the quality of the work is phenomenal.Through a quick search today for cupcake liners, I found this very first Etsy Find of the Week. Bake it Pretty






It's amazing what one can find on Etsy! I love those bold striped cupcake holders (can not for the life of me think of the actual word LOL)
ReplyDeleteI just found your site and I am in heaven!!! I can't wait to read more of your posts! I am also lovin' those cupcake liners! Too cute! I'm heading over to that Etsy store right now! I have to have the Drink me tags! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful post and exquisite blog!!!!
xoxo
Judith~
Too cute!
ReplyDelete