Since I am back on my diet/healthy eating plan now full swing, I'm trying to avoid baking as much as possible which is really difficult for me considering it is one of my favourite pasttimes.That being said, I'm focusing my efforts currently on new and different endeavors. If you follow me here and have an interest in fashion, interior design, random style thoughts, books, etc, please come check out my other blog: BabyCherie Style
I promise I'm trying to make it as much fun as I can :)

Hey Michelle...I will miss your baking but I am enjoying BabyCherie Style...congrats on sticking with your healthy eating plan...I can't seem to stick to it!!! Dzintra♥x
ReplyDeleteI try not to cook sweets as well so I don't risk falling into the temptations as well, good for you! I'll be sure to check out your other blog and I am liking this one! Thanks for stopping over at my blog and following! XOXO!
ReplyDeleteI loved your blog! added the link there in my zucchini Brazilian! 'm crazy for cupcake and Queen Marie Antoinette! loved. it appears when you check the blog! sweet kiss!
ReplyDeleteI had a baby recently and lost the weight not eating sweets, except two days a week. However, i found great recipes for whole wheat banana bread without butter or sugar that helped curb a sweet tooth! Good luck! I love the purse!
ReplyDeleteLila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets